Buying a quality used Japanese car from an unknown seller can be a daunting task at first. But, it does not have to be this hard. In the following lines, we list up the major steps involved in purchasing a car from us.
- Look for any cars available in our stock list. If you are not able to find a car of your choice, just contact us to let s know about your dream car and your idea price
- We will inform you about the car in question and the idea price
- After agreeing to the price, we will send you proforma invoice for the car.
- You are requested to remit us the money within four business day and send the bank receipt showing the remittance
- After we make the confirmation the payment sent by you from our bank, we will start making the preparation for shipping. Once the shipping is schedule is confirmed by our staff, we will let you know the same
- Paragon Automobile will advise our shipping agent to prepare the necessary export related documents for your car
- Once the vessel leaves from the Japanese port, we will send you the original documents with bill of lading (B/L) to the address provided by you.
- Once the ship arrives at your place, please take these documents to your local agent and have him get the car for you from the post authorities
If you still have any further questions or comments regarding the car buying process form japan, please do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience. We will try our best to reply you as soon as we can.